Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Colorways: Beautiful In Blue

Here is my current round up of blue rooms that I think are really gorgeous.  I know some of these have circulated in blogland already, but hopefully some will be new to you and provide some inspiration!


El Mueble

Many beautiful elements in this room caught my eye - the arches, the side table and of course, the art...it reminds me a bit of Gaugin...


Suzanne Kasler


A beautiful traditional interior with mint julep cups - one of my faves.

 

Beautiful art...

 
Tom Scheerer
I know this room doesn't have a lot of blue, but that cobalt color is so striking
 with the brown.  And that bench!  I love it.

 
via home bunch new england home magazine

tobi fairley
I had a blue kitchen once but it didn't look good like this one...

 
palm design group via enchanted home blog

 
via a la mode
A beautiful room with the appeal of Fall.

via domino magazine

via house of turquoise

sarah tuttle via decorista


palm beach australia

I am loving all of the coral in this living room!


SFA Design


martensen jones

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday!

8 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Good morning, my sweet Barbara!

Oh, blue is my favorite color! So, seeing this just made my day! I think blue brings serenity to any room.

Beautiful, Barbara!

Enjoy your day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Anonymous said...

all pics are mostly new to me...and gorgeous too...love blue..you'll always win my heart with blue...and these are stunning..love Suzanne Kasler...
best,
maureen

The enchanted home said...

Barbara...love this post! I am a sucker for blues as you know...so this is right up my alley. You chose some gorgeous winners, and plenty of bluetiful inspriation here!

{darlene} @ fieldstonehill said...

a gorgeous collection of pics. I am head over heals for turquoise blues these days, or anything slate and muddy blue.
great post!
- {darlene} @ fieldstone hill design

Verdigris Vie said...

OH.. I love it. Just looking at these pictures makes me feel cool and calm, imagine living in them?

I am subscribed now, so I won't miss any of your fab posts!

Vie

Hamptontoes said...

I LOVE blue rooms, all shades! You've got a nice selection in your images. My son's room is a navy and I just find it so handsome when I walk into his room. Actually, my daughter's room is blue too, yet a very soft shade. Inspiring spaces.

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

For some reason, I'm not drawn to blue interiors, but these are beautiful rooms!

Haus and Home said...

Not sure if I can pick a favorite! I just went a little "pin" crazy on these pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...