Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nesting



Nesting...tables, that is!  I love a great set of nesting tables.  The possibilities are endless - by a bedside, next to a cozy chair, in the living room, or separated or used in different spots in the home.  I love a versatile piece, and this one can't be beat!  Here are a few beautiful examples:

via Decorista




source


via Overstock.com

I have my eye on these babies for a bedside table(s) that would also be great for a hint of Belgian in the Living Room when I want a change...but I think they're a bit too rustic for the rest of the room.  I just hate constraints of reality!  :)

What do you think of nesting tables?  Do you have any?


10 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

This is why I love blogging so much, because people share the best ideas. I don't have nesting tables but could use them in so many places. I'm going to go check out your industrial tables, love them!

Happy Easter!
XX
Debra~

Splendid Sass said...

Love them all, but the Angelo Home are my favorites.
Hope that you are having wonderful weekend.
Teresa
xoxo

STARDUST said...

Brilliant idea!
Love, Olga

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

I love the gold set in the 2nd picture. I have had them in the past, but none now except an old gold leaf set at the shop.

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

I love nesting tables..they are great in so many places. How is your new home coming along? XO, Mona

Thoughts on Design said...

Sally and I have a set of nesting tables in our living room. Perfect for parties! I'm designing and having a set made for our Design Vignette in May (if cost permits...)

Cheers,
John

michele said...

i love these tables you have your eye on! so rustic chic.

smiles.

michele

p.s.
following you and hope you'll follow back

The Vintique Object said...

They really are a brilliant idea, aren't they? You get three tables for the space of one! My parents-in-law have them in their house and they are always being pulled out and tucked back in. Perfect for guests who may not have a place to set a drink! So, I say go for it!
Camille

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love nesting tables. I just found some great ones at the mart.

Marianne said...

I love nesting tables! Love the ones you selected here. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...