Friday, September 7, 2012

A Few Recent Faves

It's been a busy week around here but I had to share a few beautiful images that have across my desk recently.  Enjoy!

Salvage Dior -- great pillows

Anne Favret &  Bill Gallagher / Darryl Carter / Max Kim-Bee / Country Living {eclectic rustic classic modern white living room} by recent settlers, via Flickr

bathroom by Sennikoff Architects

Perfect powder bath. T. Keller Donovan.| blue + white bath

A fireplace on the brick patio offers the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining.



chic urban kitchen

Balinese wedding shot by Aaron Delesie

Janson Goldstein. great mix

rosemary, flagstone; round window in wall
Stone, rosemary, oval window - so many beautiful details here!

rooftop garden.

kitchen


I hope you found some new faves too!

I'm going to take a little break from blogging but I'll be back soon.
Have a great weekend!





14 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

You always have the best images Barbara and this is no different. I love that rooftop garden!

Enjoy your weekend!
XX
Debra~

I Dream Of said...

Lots of gorgeousness here! That "secret" roof top garden is just magical. Happy Friday - see you soon! XO

carolyn bradford said...

These were all beautiful pictures and definitely worthy of being favorites! Hope you weekend is wonderful!

Splendid Willow said...

Hi pretty Mama,

Enjoying your "new" freedom?! We need to celebrate! Let's pull Marianne along too! Miss you girls!

Happy weekend.

P.S Pinning several of these images. It is all that fresh white!

michele said...

the artwork with those built-ins! took my breath away.

can i take a break with you?

i'm ready for one but have a bunch of posts ready to go on autopilot!

smiles and happy weekend, friend.

michele

Unknown said...

These all have a feel of calm about them!!

Enjoy your break...we'll be here when you return!
xoxo Elizabeth

Splendid Sass said...

Barbara-
I love the fireplace and the pool. The rooftop terrace is gorgeous too. You find the most beautiful images.
Teresa
xoxo

Claire @ Claire K Creations said...

Love the stainless steel kitchen with walk in pantry!

Urban Orchard Interiors said...

So many beautiful images here Barbara! I love the rooftop garden and the cream tones of that beautiful kitchen. Have a great weekend!

Lane

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Barbara, I did! Love the first image it is so natural looking. I had to pin it!

Haus and Home said...

Beautiful. I love the modern style kitchen and the flooring!

designchic said...

What gorgeous images as always, Barbara. Love the first room!

Unknown said...

I love that modern kitchen with rustic features, and that outdoor fireplace! wow. Beautiful images.
see you soon!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Ann said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful spaces...
I love the coziness of the first one
and that sleek kitchen looks wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...